|Date Posted||November 13, 2019|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
$12.20 per hour
1. Meets assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
2. Develops and maintains a classroom environment conducive to effective learning within the limits of the resources provided by the district.
3. Follows a prepared plans as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of all students.
4. Employs a variety of techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of individuals or student groups involved.
5. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
6. Maintains acceptable standards of classroom behavior;
assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and board policy.
7. May perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
High school diploma
Has the ability to work cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers
Maintains a generally positive attitude
Observes all district policies and procedures
Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, sitting, standing, squatting, reaching, running, crawling.
Some positions may require occasional lifting from 10 to 50 pounds and moving of equipment.