|Date Posted||October 16, 2019|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS AT ELIZABETH SCHOOLS
$100 per day
1. Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
2. Develops and maintains a classroom environment conducive to effective learning within the limits of the resources provided by the district.
3. Follows a prepared lesson plans as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of all students.
5. Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
7. Strives to implement by instruction and action the district's philosophy of education and instructional standards and assesses student progress on a regular basis.
8. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
10. Maintains acceptable standards of classroom behavior;
assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and board policy.
11. May perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Some college preferred
Has the ability to work cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers
Maintains a generally positive attitude
Observes all district policies and procedures
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION
Has a current Substitute Authorization Certificate from the state or current Colorado Teaching License
Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, sitting, standing, squatting, reaching, running, crawling.
Some positions may require occasional lifting from 10 to 50 pounds and moving of equipment.