||July 10, 2019
||K-12: Public Schools
- At least four years experience in managing all aspects of an organization’s communications, budgets, and staff
- Familiarity with computer systems in a networking environment, document creation, data collection and analysis, presentation development, and budgeting and fiscal planning.
- Experience in collecting data, developing information in a computer database, and creating reports and plans for organizations.
- Must understand all aspects of the work of the Technology Office and be able to interact with a wide variety of officials and staff at various levels of importance.
- Must have experience in preparation of grant applications with short and long range goals, supporting documentation, and reports.REPORTS TO: Technology DirectorJOB GOAL: To assist the Director in all operations of the Technology Office at all levels of detail. To create and manage all records, communications, and databases, including inventory control of all equipment and software for the school.PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will track and initiate all activities of the Technology Office with authority to:
- Identify and track issues and problems reported to the Office. In consolation with the Director, prioritize the work schedule track and update status of all projects.
- Oversee entry into inventory records of all computer hardware, software, licenses, and other Technology property. Create barcode and paper documentation, and receipts, Transmit data results to Finance Department.
- Collect data related to implementation of the District Technology Plan. Create reports and other information as needed to upgrade the plan.
- Ensure that all acquisitions of hardware and software are reviewed for compliance with the standards and needs of the District.
- Handle most communication with School Staff and Administration. Attend meetings and act as Coordinator’s surrogate. Create and update the Technology Office’s web site.
- Set sup meetings and classes with site coordinators and other School Staff ensure space and all materials needed are available, as well as create announcements and place on School web site and/or mailing lists.Will perform other duties assigned by the Technology Coordinator. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve months. Salary as per district salary schedule. Work year as per district calendar.EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Support Services Personnel.APPROVED BY: _____________________________________DATE:____________________________REVIEWED AND
- AGREED TO BY: ____________________________________DATE:_____________________________
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019