||October 09, 2019
||K-12: Charter Schools
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will lead the organization’s financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, and compliance activities. Reporting to the Managing Director of Finance, the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis is a critical role, providing insights on the organization’s operational model and financial sustainability to senior leadership. Additionally, the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, will lead the Finance and Accounting department’s day-to-day operations, supporting a variety of teams and stakeholders in their planning and managing the use of their financial resources.
- Evaluate internal and external financial trends and provide insightful, high-value analysis to leadership to inform budget planning and management. Help drive development of financial strategies to ensure organizational success.
- Lead the organization in the annual budget development process and monitor implementation and trends throughout the year.
- Develop of internal forecasting and reporting process.
Training and Relationship Management
- Design and maintain reporting platform, producing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for key stakeholders including KIPP Philadelphia senior leadership and board of directors, charter authorizer, and donors.
- Support various teams including Operations, Human Resources and Development in meeting financial compliance.
- Train budget managers in the use of financial tools, budget development, and expense tracking and analysis.
- Train and develop the Accounting Associate on best practices accounting processes and internal controls for his/her continued growth in the function.
- In partnership with external accounting team, review and revise financial policies and procedures to ensure organization is implementing best practices
- Coordinate with team on monthly close, quarterly reconciliations, and monitoring the accuracy of the general ledger
CompensationSalary is competitive with other charter management organizations and is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package included.To Apply KIPP Philadelphia Schools is an equal opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.http://kippphiladelphia.org/join-our-team/apply-now/
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive, relevant work experience.
- Deep commitment to KIPP Philadelphia’s core value and mission
- Advanced knowledge of excel and the ability to manipulate large data sets
- Strong project management skills and the ability to organize and lead cross-functional workflows
- Strong oral and written communication
- Familiarity with Intacct accounting software preferred.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019