||October 09, 2019
||K-12: Public Schools
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is looking for a PA Certified English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher for an opportunity with our client located in Chester, PA.
The ESL Teacher facilitates, stimulates, and guides the learning of students and interrelates in a professional manner with other teachers and community members for the purpose of remediating and assisting students with language problems as a result of a second language background.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Possess strong teaching skills with emphasis on students, including ones who are emotionally, behaviorally, physically and/or developmentally challenged
* Identify students who may be eligible for ESL services through teacher referral, parent referral, and administrator referral
* Language Survey review and a review of students’ individual records
* Administer the state required screening assessment (WAPT) to identify students who may be eligible for services
* Recommend entry and exit of students from the ESL program based on multiple criteria established by the district
* Responsible for notifying parents of a student’s entrance and exit from the ESL program within the state- mandated time periodREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Teaching experience (strongly preferred)
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
* ESL Certification
* Clearances required within the last year: PA Criminal Background Check, PA Child Abuse Clearance, and FBI thru DPE.ADVANTAGES
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit PAOffice Email: BM@kesgroup.netOffice Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019