||November 08, 2019
||K-12: Public Schools
One of our clients is looking for a Special Education Teacher (Grades 6-12)
in the Detroit Metro who wants to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide care to developmentally disabled individuals to promote emotional and social growth in a school setting.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and - in harmony with the goals - establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
* Teacher certification - completed or in process
* Demonstrated expertise in subject area
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* Proven ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategiesADVANTAGES
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Special Education TeacherClass:
Special Education TeacherWork Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit MIOffice Email: MI@kesgroup.netOffice Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019