||November 09, 2019
||K-12: Public Schools
One of our clients is seeking a Special Education Teacher
for an opportunity in the Chicago, IL area.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide care to developmentally disabled individuals to promote emotional and social growth in a school setting.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
* A record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* Teacher certification - completed or in process
* Demonstrated expertise in subject area
* Commitment to and experience working with underserved communities (preferred)
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* A positive mindset to provide solutions-oriented respones to challengesADVANTAGES
* Flexible schedule as an Independent Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Work with a nationally recognized referral agency with a niche focus on school-based therapy services
* Payments processed weekly
* Ability to grow professionally
* Make a profound difference in the lives of studentsCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Special Education TeacherClass:
Special Education Teacher - All disciplinesWork Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit ILOffice Email: IL@kesgroup.netOffice Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019