||November 08, 2019
||K-12: Public Schools
Our client is seeking a PA Certified Art Teacher(Grades K-12)
in Aston, PA who wants to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
* Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
* Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art
* Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and provide individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities,
and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities
* Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment
* Organize storage areas and control use of materials, equipment and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize time required for distribution and collection
* Evaluate each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandingREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* PA Certification in Art Education K-12
* Degree in teaching or a specialized subjectADVANTAGES
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Middle School Art TeacherClass:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit PAOffice Email: BM@kesgroup.netOffice Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019