||November 09, 2019
||K-12: Public Schools
KES’ client is seeking a PA Certified Middle/High School Science Teacher
who want to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
* Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
* Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
* Assess and record students' progress and provide grades and feedback
* Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
* Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
* Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
* Observe and understand students' behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse
* Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Must be Certified in Pennsylvania
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Teacher
* PA teaching Certification
* Degree in teaching or a specialized subject
* Experience in an urban setting a plusADVANTAGES
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
General Science TeacherClass:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit PAOffice Email: BM@kesgroup.netOffice Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019