||November 25, 2019
Quality Education Company is holding a job fair at London to hire EFL Teachers to work with some of our top-ranked universities and institutes across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 2019, 2020
Interviews will be done face to face and the hiring is on spot according to the following information
London at the Hotel café royal on the 7th and 8th of December starting from 9 AM until 4 PM
- Attractive tax-free salaries.
- Medical insurance that includes dental and optical.
- Round trip tickets.
- An annual paid leave.
- End of year bonus which is estimated at half a month pay.
- Visa costs reimbursement.
- Citizen of USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand are welcomed
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- English teaching certificate such as (CELTA, DELTA-TEFEL-TESOL)
- Age limit 23 to 58 years’ old
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
- Plan, organize and provide instruction in English
- Develop and deliver a lesson plan that utilizes a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies
- Teaching the English Language to adult students
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students
- Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems
- Facilitate student’s learning and work on building a student’s confidence
- Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development,
- Planning, and research activities and special events
Please bring an updated copy of your CV and certificates and passport with you and refer this to any friend or family member looking for a job.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at TeachingJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019