||November 25, 2019
||K-12: Public Schools
Pennock Elementary School, located in School District 27J in the town of Brighton, CO, is currently seeking a Music Teacher to provide direct classroom instruction in Band/Music to elementary school students. This is a full-time, or 1.0 FTE position.
- Ability to direct students in meaningful learning activities related to music.
- Knowledge of elementary school students' interests, needs, and abilities.
- Ability to work with diverse learners.
- Will work and plan collaboratively with building staff members.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with parents, students and staff.
- Will plan and conduct student music presentations.
- Certification/Licensing as required by the Colorado Department of Education.
- Required Orff experience in previous student teaching or previous teaching experience.
- Ability to create an Orff based music classroom for all students.
Apply online at www.sd27j.org. External applicants must upload a current resume, copy of teaching license, and transcripts. Teachers currently contracted with SD27J, please use Internal Application, upload a current resume and provide a maximum of 2 years previous work experience. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
- All future correspondence regarding this position will be handled via the email address that you provide on your online application. Please regularly check both your In-Box and SPAM folder for these email messages.
Please note: All job postings in School District 27J close at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019