||February 14, 2020
||K-12: Public Schools
||Yes, Colorado Dept of Education license in Early Childhood Special Education
||Commensurate With Experience
Check us out! We are hosting our annual Job Fair this April 4th at Riverdale Ridge High School. Mark your calendars and register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U31yvGqDpBc7_cH6b62SJEnfmg-jUUZZpVRVEZFhotA/edit
Padilla Elementary School is currently seeking 2 Early Childhood Special Education teachers to provide services to preschool students. These are full time, or 1.0 FTE positions with benefits.
- Experience in providing children from birth to age 5 with direct instruction, assessment and family intervention.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other agencies in providing family support systems for high-risk families
- Knowledge and/or experience in developing, organizing and implementing preschool programming for children 3-5 with and without disabilities, high risk language delayed children, and children with special needs as a part of a teacher team, utilizing the High Scope Curriculum Model
- A valid CDE Certificate/License in Early Childhood Special Education.
- Knowledge and/or experience in assessment and prescriptive teaching in planning specific developmentally appropriate curricular goals/activities for children with the ability to develop and organize carry-over activities for children with follow-up support for parents
- Willingness to complete necessary requirements as a part of the Colorado Preschool Project
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team.. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- Ability to provide leadership/training/and supervision to group leaders in the implementation of curriculum.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- ESL experience or training preferred
- CPR Certification preferred
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
External applicants: upload a current resume, a current teaching license and transcripts.
27J Current Contracted Teachers: mark that you are a current 27J employee on the application, upload a current resume and provide a maximum of 2 years previous work experience. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.
All 27J postings close at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020