|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in education.
2. Qualify, at time of hire, for State of Delaware Secondary Science Teacher (1543) valid in grades 9-12.
3. Dual certification as a Special Education Teacher of Students with Disabilities (1571) strongly preferred.
4. Applicant must demonstrate a level of knowledge and/or experience appropriate to the position.
5. Favorable criminal background check and child protection registry check required.
6. Tuberculin test.
7. Participation in Direct Deposit.
TERMS OF 1. Salary based on State and local salary schedule
EMPLOYMENT: 2. Benefits in accordance with current Laurel Board policy
APPLICATION 1. Letter of Interest 4. Evidence of certification
PROCEDURE: 2. Resume’ 5. College transcripts
3. District Application 6. Three letters of professional reference
*Current employees only need to submit a letter of interest
MAILING Laurel School District
ADDRESS: Attention Judy Evans
1160 South Central Avenue
Laurel, DE 19956
DATE POSTED: February 25, 2020
CLOSING DATE: All documents must be received by 12:00 noon on March 10, 2020. An open and continuous search process will be conducted until this position is filled.
The Board of Education reserves the right to reject any or all applicants, re-advertise and/or withdraw any or all positions. The District reserves the right to modify and/or delete any possible vacancy at its discretion for this position. The Laurel School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. An open and continuous search process will be conducted until this position is filled.