||March 25, 2020
||K-12: Public Schools
- New Mexico Administrative Licensure
- Masters Degree with hours in Education Administration
- Minimum of three (3) years Secondary Education Experience
- Ability to perform essential job functions and job tasks requirements
Reports to: Principal
Job Goals: To provide leadership, supervisory, and administrative skills which promote an environment conducive to learning and professional growth.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate student behavior and discipline standards needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom and on the campus.
- Selects and requests appropriate instructional materials and maintains accurate and complete records as required.
- Takes necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, supplies, materials and facilities.
- Works to establish and maintain open lines of communication with students, staff, and parents concerning student academic, social and behavioral progress.
- Plans and implements a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of students and complies with New Mexico Educational Standards and the Espanola Public Schools curriculum goals and objectives.
- Guides the teaching process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and objectives. Communicates these to teachers.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the instructional staff on a regular basis.
- Evaluates testing data to maintain an effective program.
- Insures that directions and materials are provided to substitute teachers. Plans for and supervises classroom aides, guests, and volunteers.
- Enforces administrative, instructional, and state regulations, board policies, and school rules.
- Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities and/or professional growth activities.
- Conducts annual job performance evaluations for all personnel under the direction of the Principal.
- Assists at other duty stations if requested by the Principal.
- Performs other duties and assignments as designated by the Principal or Superintendent.
Terms of employment: 220 Days/8 Hours Daily – Minimum
Evaluation: Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Superintendent or designated Associated Superintendent in accordance with provisions of the Administrator Evaluation Plan.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020