||October 15, 2020
||K-12: Charter Schools
- Talent Recruitment
- Talent Development
- Performance Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Culture, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Critical Success Factors:
You are a Big Thinker (who sweats the details)
You understand that mission and values alignment are not the same, and you are committed to the values-driven pursuit of goals and outcomes.
You are not about the “status quo,” but are a disruptor who encourages continuous learning and interrogation of how things are done.
You are a facilitative leader who is curious and who can co-design a vision with people at all levels of the organization, and capture that vision in a talent strategic plan that will unite the talent team behind a “theory of action” in which the threads of the strategy are stronger than the sum of their parts.
You are a Culture Leader You are one of the top leaders of our organizational culture. You have deep beliefs and strong views about what makes a culture “great,” and you can paint a compelling picture of what KIPP Texas can be for all of Team & Family. You deeply understand and can model how to build an outstanding adult culture, both with your own talent teams, and with KIPP Texas leaders.
Compensation and Benefits
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience with a majority of time spent in talent management roles coupled with a strong track record of experience and equity-driven results at a senior level
- Specific expertise in attracting, selecting, developing and retaining diverse talent
- Deep familiarity with the talent challenges facing urban schools strongly preferred (especially issues of principal/teacher development and retention)
- A human capital professional with broad exposure to all HR functions who understands how various talent systems- and their corresponding legal and policy implications - impact employees and fuel - or hinder - equity within an organization
- A track record of pursuing equity within their leadership
- Deep familiarity with talent management issues and the talent challenges facing urban schools strongly preferred (especially issues of principal/teacher development and retention.)
- Exceptional manager, coach, and team leader
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and the school network
- Experience bringing strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills as a member of an organizational leadership team
Salary is based on years of experience, degree of education, and level of expertise. A competitive benefits package is also offered.KIPP provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020