|Date Posted||June 29, 2020|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Qualify, at time of hire, for State of Delaware certification as a Special Education Teacher of Students with Disabilities (1571).
2. Dual certification in a Secondary Content area required. The content area needed is Math.
3. Applicant must demonstrate a level of knowledge and/or experience appropriate to the position.
4. Favorable criminal background and child protection registry check for the candidate offered employment.
5. Tuberculin test.
6. Participation in Direct Deposit.
TERMS OF 1. Salary based on State and local salary schedule
EMPLOYMENT: 2. Benefits in accordance with current Laurel Board policy
APPLICATION 1. Letter of Interest 4. Evidence of certification
PROCEDURE: 2. Resume’ 5. College transcripts
3. District Application 6. Three letters of professional reference
*Current employees only need to submit a letter of interst
MAILING Laurel School District
ADDRESS: Attention Judy Evans
1160 South Central Avenue
Laurel, DE 19956
DATE POSTED: May 4, 2020
CLOSING DATE: All documents must be received by 12:00 noon on May 15, 2020. Position will remain open until filled.
The Board of Education reserves the right to reject any or all applicants, re-advertise and/or withdraw any or all positions. The District reserves the right to modify and/or delete any possible vacancy at its discretion for these positions. An open and continuous search process will be conducted until these positions are filled. The Laurel School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.