||September 16, 2020
||K-12: Public Schools
||Yes, A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License - Special Education.
||Per Licensed Salary Schedule
Come be part of Brighton's Longest standing high school! Be part of the BULLDOG team!!
Brighton High School, a 27J School, is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide direct instructional inclusion and assessment services to students with various types of significant disabilities. This is a full-time, or 1.0 FTE, position.
- Provide direct instructional inclusion and assessment services to students with disabilities.
- Work as a part of a teacher team in the development and direction of the program including supervision of paraprofessionals and coordination with related services staff and teachers within the elementary school.
- Work with parents and agency personnel in coordinating needs for each student.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
External applicants please upload a resume, current teaching license and transcripts.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020