|Date Posted||October 13, 2020|
|Industry||K-12: Charter Schools|
|STEM Focus||Math, Science, Technology, Engineering|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$40,000 to $45,000|
FORZA Education Management operates three K-8 charter schools in Parrish, Bonita Springs, and Naples. FORZA also operates three preschools in the same locations. FORZA is searching for highly qualified preschool-8th grade teachers.
* Competitive salaries with increases if school meets enrollment projections
* Comprehensive benefits package includes health Insurance & retirement plan (after 1st year)
* Family oriented atmosphere
* Additional compensation for after school tutoring, leading team sports & after school clubs
* Annual compensation increases if the school meets enrollment projections.
* Site based management, attentive to needs and requests of faculty and staff
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understands central concepts, tools of inquiry, and structure of the discipline(s) taught and makes the subject matter meaningful to students.
• Develops and implements a data-driven strategic planning system including course, unit and lesson plans that assure the attainment of state learning standards and the additional specific grade-by-grade learning standards set forth in the charter.
• Uses classroom processes that support effective teaching and learning to promote high student achievement by engaging all students in expeditions and active instruction such as project-based learning and reflective experiences.
• Evaluates student progress and uses formal and informal assessment strategies to determine whether students have achieved high standards and modifies instructional strategies as needed to maximize achievement.
• Uses appropriate technology in teaching and learning processes.
• Develops a climate and culture of openness, fairness, mutual respect, support and inquiry. Demonstrates positive classroom results and trends.
• Listens and interacts effectively with students, parents, colleagues, and community members, respecting diverse perspectives.
• Accepts and incorporates feedback and coaching from administrative staff or professional development facilitators.
• Works effectively with school colleagues, parents, and the community to support students’ learning and well-being.
• Provides students and parents with timely data for improvement in student achievement.
• Understands how students learn and provides learning opportunities that support intellectual, social, and personal development of diverse learners.
• Establishes and maintains a safe and secure classroom environment.
• Manages student misconduct promptly and resolves conflict and crises effectively.
• Actively engages in professional development opportunities.
• Seeks resources necessary to achieve classroom and school goals, such as; course materials that match the reading level of students.
• Maintains current teaching certification and, if needed, progresses toward a permanent certification and/or endorsement.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Executes highly-effective pedagogy in addition to a deep knowledge in subject areas.
• Has deep understanding of data-driven instruction.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Takes initiative and is resourceful in problem solving.
• Will take a professional willingness to communicate with parents and community stakeholders.
• Positive interpersonal skills and can work well on a team.
FORZA Education Management
Send your resume to this employer.