||October 16, 2020
||K-12: Public Schools
Chicago, IL 60609
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) supports top notch teaching and therapy professionals. For our Client in the Cook County area, we are seeking Special Education Teachers for grades K-12 to nurture positive attitudes in students.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Implement screenings and perform student evaluations
* Develop and modify curriculum
* Administer tests
* Maintain lesson plans and progress notesREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a school-based setting or working with children
* LBS1 certification K-12
* Must be able to satisfactortily complete and pass State and federal background checks ADVANTAGES
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students.
* Create your own schedule as an Independent Contractor (1099)
* Highly competitive hourly rate compensated on a weekly basis.
* Be part of a nationally recognized network of leaders in school-based services.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions(KES) is a leading referral agency of special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Special Education Teacher (LBS1 Certified): Independent ContractClass:
Special Education Teacher - All disciplinesWork Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit ILOffice Email: [email protected]Office Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020