||October 16, 2020
||K-12: Public Schools
Phoenix, AZ 85005
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) supports top notch teaching and therapy professionals. For our Client in Phoenix we are seeking Special Education Teachers who want to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams. Opportunities are within the East and West Valleys.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Establish and maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom.
* Promote emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Certified Special EducationTeacherADVANTAGES
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students.
* Establish a relationship with a nationally recognized referral agency with a niche focus on school based and therapy services.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.Browse All Kaleidoscope Education Careers
Certified Special Education TeacherClass:
Special Education Teacher - All disciplinesWork Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit AZOffice Email: [email protected]Office Phone:
10201 S. 51st Street Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85044About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020