||October 16, 2020
||K-12: Public Schools
Langhorne, PA 19047
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) supports top notch teaching and therapy professionals.For our Charter School Client in Langhorne we are seeking Elementary, Middle School, and High School Spanish Teachers to nurture positive attitudes in students.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
* Valid teaching certificate in Spanish
* Exceptional classroom management, organization, planning, instructional delivery, leadership, and technical skills; and the ability to utilize differentiated instructional methods to engage students in positive learning experiences.
* Previous teaching experience (preferred)REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* Teacher Certification- completed or in process
* Commitment to, and experience working with underserved communities
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* Demonstrated expertise in subject areaADVANTAGES
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students.
* Highly competitive hourly rate compensated on a weekly basis.
* Flexible schedule and time off as needed
* Be part of a nationally recognized network of leaders in school-based services.
* Immediate placement after all job requirements are metCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions(KES) is a leading referral agency of special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.Browse All Kaleidoscope Education Careers
Certified Spanish Teacher (Independent Contractor)Class:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit PAOffice Email: [email protected]Office Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020