|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
RTI Assistant -
Completed one of the following forms of education:
1. Valid Indiana Teaching License (Preferred)
2. Reading Specialist License (Preferred)
3. Two years (approximately 60 hours) of study at an institution of higher education
4. An Associates degree or higher
5. Met a rigorous standard of quality through a formal state academic assessment (Praxis I or CASA)
Must also have good, moral character and ethical code. The ability to communicate effectively with children. Demonstrate
adequate verbal and written language skills and serve as a role model for adults and students.
To provide direct support to students, staff and to increase and facilitate the effectiveness serving the students and community of Hanover Schools.
Work under the direction of the Principal in cooperation with classroom teachers. Work with small groups of students in small group instructional settings. Improve student academic achievement to the level they meet state graduation requirements or grade level standards. Consistently follow and implement weekly lesson plans based on best-practice intervention strategies for struggling learners. Implement and maintain accurate interventional strategies record keeping forms. Other assigned duties.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Salary: Dependent upon education and experience
Hours: 29 hours per week
Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/hanover/onlineapp