||February 10, 2021
||K-12: Charter Schools
La Paloma Academy’s Lakeside campus is seeking highly qualified, certified third grade teachers for the 2021-2022 school year.
La Paloma Academy Lakeside is a charter school located at 8140 E. Golf Links Road in Tucson. Feel free to visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for energetic and dedicated third grade teachers to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving the community’s youth. Subjects include math, language arts, social studies, science, and more.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Third grade teachers need to be highly qualified/certified as defined by the state of Arizona
- SEI requirements: third grade teachers need to provide proof of their 90 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas, and time to the school in the form of after-school offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
La Paloma offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, so apply today!
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2021