||February 19, 2021
||K-12: Charter Schools
A qualified/certified SPED teacher is needed at La Paloma Academy South Campus. We have a family environment and treat our teachers with respect. Competitive wages.
La Paloma Academy South is a charter school located at 5660 S. 12th Avenue in Tucson. Call the office at (520) 807-9668 to arrange a visit and take a tour of the school. The campus is amazing, and our enrollment continues to grow.
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to join us in our dynamic work environment, serving our community’s youth.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL minimum requirements):
- Applicants need to be highly-qualified/certified as defined by the State of Arizona
- SEI requirements: applicants need to provide proof of their 45 credit hours required for SEI Endorsement
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Strong communication skills
- Self-directed personality traits
- Courteous and professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Ability to operate computers, classroom technology, and computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, copiers, and cell phone functions such as text, email, etc.)
ALSO DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED):
- Track record of past academic achievement with children
- Willingness to bring other skills, abilities, ideas and time to the school in the form of after-school student offerings, or by the sponsoring of after-school clubs
- Experience working in the charter school sector
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2021