||April 05, 2021
||K-12: Charter Schools
||Yes, Colorado Teaching License
||Commensurate With Experience
Seeking motivated candidates passionate about working in a diverse and inclusive environment in a k-8 charter school.
Aurora Academy's mission is to provide a well-rounded, rigorous curriculum with high academic standards for kindergarten through 8th grade students.
- Must have a current Colorado teaching license or show that application is in progress
- CLDE credential preferred
- Candidates should be aware of the latest CDE READ Act requirements requiring k-3 teachers and all teachers who teach reading to provide proof of reading course work
- Data driven lesson planning
- Collaboration with intervention team and grade level teams
- Support and carry out the school's mission and vision
- Meet deadlines when submitting weekly lesson plans
- Work with k-5 grade level teams to provide targeted reading instruction during push in reading time
- Using data, identify k-5 students who qualify for additional pull out intervention services under the READ Act
- Assist classroom teachers with required interim assessments as well as district mandated assessments
- Assist classroom teachers with developing READ plans
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume via email, Attention Amy Hoen, Principal at email@example.com .
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at TeachingJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2021