||April 05, 2021
||K-12: Charter Schools
||Yes, Colorado Teaching License w/Special Education Endorsement
||Commensurate With Experience
Seeking motivated candidates passionate about working in a diverse and inclusive environment in a k-8 charter school.
Aurora Academy's mission is to provide a well-rounded, rigorous curriculum with high academic standards for kindergarten through 8th grade students.
Two Open Positions:
- Full time special education teacher
- Long term sub for a current special education teacher
- Must have a current Colorado teaching license or show that application is in progress
- Teaching license must show a special education endorsement
- CLDE credential preferred
- Candidates should be aware of the latest CDE READ Act requirements requiring k-3 teachers and all teachers who teach reading to provide proof of reading course work
- Support and carry out the school's mission and vision
- Collaborate with the SpEd team to equitably divide up the caseload in order to best meet student needs
- Collaboration with grade level teams
- Meet deadlines when submitting weekly lesson plans
- Work with k-8 grade level teams to support the learning of exceptional students following accommodations as outlined in IEPs
- Lead IEP meetings for students on assigned caseload
- Complete initial evaluations and re-evaluations following state mandated criteria
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume via email, Attention Amy Hoen, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at TeachingJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2021