||November 27, 2021
||Other Teaching Jobs
A warm and welcoming family of three based in Miami Beach, FL is seeking two educationally-minded, go-with-the-flow rotational nannies to join their family team for their 6-month-old boy!
This bustling family is enjoying life with their baby boy, and are so excited to provide him with enriching and educational life experiences. Always on the go, this family travels frequently to California, Philadelphia/NYC, London, and other locations. Their 5-month-old is described by his parents as being a very curious and outdoors-loving baby. As a dual-career family, both parents are currently working from home due to the pandemic, and dad travels frequently for work. These parents are excited to build a team of educationally-minded, travel-ready caregivers who can support their family both at home and on their many travels!
This position is ideal for a candidate who is infant-savvy and understanding of developmental milestones, possesses a step-in/step-out mentality, and enjoys working with a team to provide a stimulating and warm environment! The family is seeking to create a nanny team who can be self-directed in planning activities and outings for their child, like visiting the nearby bay, attending local music or play classes, and finding creative opportunities for activity and development during travel. The ideal candidate will have either an early childhood education background or Spanish fluency and ability to create an immersive language environment for their child, with the hope that each member of the nanny team possess one or both of these skill sets! A nanny who thrives in a team environment will enjoy working alongside and collaborating with the family, co-nanny, and other household staff, while also taking ownership of baby-related tidying, feeding, and laundry. An interest or background in family assisting will be a big plus, as this will ensure the candidate can grow with the family for years to come!
Hours/Schedule: Rotational schedule of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. The candidate can expect to provide 24/7 on-call coverage during on weeks.
Live-in/Live-out: Live-in while working with private accommodations provided in the family’s home, and live-out during off weeks. The family is open to candidates who fly in and out for their scheduled work weeks, and may be open to providing local accommodations during off weeks for the perfect candidate.
Compensation and Benefits: The family is offering an hourly rate equivalent to $100k-125k+k/year in annualized earnings based on the 26 weeks/year rotational schedule. Additional benefits include fully covered health and dental insurance and relocation assistance.
Start Date: As soon as they find the perfect fit!
Other Notes: The family is happy to consider candidates who would fly in and out for their work weeks. Spanish fluency and/or an early childhood education background is mandatory for this role! A driver’s license is preferred, though not required.
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- Provide play-based learning opportunities and enriching activities beyond basic care including outings and adventures
- Create a supportive, consistent environment and routine for the children in a fast-paced home environment, both while traveling and at home
- Collaborate with parents and caregivers to ensure continuity of care, and take the family’s lead when it comes to childcare philosophies
- Travel with the family frequently throughout the year during on weeks
- Pitch-in with household assisting tasks including but not limited to light children’s meal prep, tidying and organization, and running errands
- At least 3 years of professional, full-time childcare experience, especially caring for infants
- Valid passport required and ability to travel in and out of the UK without a visa
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledgeable and proactive with developmental stages and proactive in finding ways to be active and engaging in educational play
- Background in early childhood education and/or Spanish language proficiency is required
- Strong swimmer and comfortable caring for children in and around water, including swimming pools, lakes, rivers, and oceans, with knowledge of water safety
- An excitement to see the world and experience traveling domestically and internationally both personally and with nanny families
- Ability and willingness to assist with common household tasks and errands
- Rotational experience is a plus!
- Flexibility and a proactive can-do attitude
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US and possess an early childhood education and/or Spanish language background. This family is happy to consider relocation candidates for this position. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2021