A bustling, loving return Adventure Nannies family based on a beautiful horse farm in Kentucky is seeking an active, collaborative, and engaging rotational nanny to join their team!
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Ages of children: 12 years old, 11 years old, and 5-year-old twins
Start date/Contract dates: The position will begin as soon as the family finds the perfect fit!
Schedule: This is a live-in, rotational position of approximately 15 days on and 15 days off per month. Days on will consist of 24/7 on-call care.
Compensation and benefits: The family is offering an hourly rate that will equate to $75-90k+/year DOE. Benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k matching, gym membership and paid time off, relocation assistance, and a vehicle for professional use will be provided.
Live-in/Live-out: Live-in. Accommodations include a private apartment or house on the family’s property.
- This wonderful family and their four children, a 12-year-old boy, 10-year-old girl, and 5-year-old twin boys, live on a large working horse farm in Kentucky and have fostered an organized, collaborative, and supportive team including two other rotational nannies and a family assistant.
- Their children are very active, enjoying swimming, soccer, horse riding, golf, and thrive through educational play!
- The family enjoys traveling, often to their homes in Florida and the Bahamas. Both parents are busy professionals and look forward to adding a flexible, organized, and proactive nanny to their loving team.
- This position is ideal for a candidate who is educationally-minded and creative who is able to turn day-to-day activities into learning activities, as well as someone who loves to be busy and active! A background in early childhood education is a big plus!
- A team mindset is key for this role when working alongside parents, staff, and the nanny team. Pitching in to this all-hands-on-deck, supportive environment to ensure the home runs smoothly will be valued.
- The family is currently being cautious regarding travel with the current health concerns the world is facing, though they look forward to inviting their nanny with them on trips once it is safe to do so with proper precautions.
- A candidate who is adventurous, active, and excited to engage the children in educational play using all the family’s property has to offer will thrive in this role!
- Spanish-speaking candidates are encouraged to apply as mom is Cuban and loves to share her language and culture with her children.
- At least 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Background in early childhood education is a plus!
- Recent applicable experience supporting multiple children in one role.
- Spanish speaking would be a huge plus!
- Positive, energetic, team player
- Highly organized, with experience collaborating with a team
- Neat and tidy
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
- Patient, kind and nurturing
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who are legally able to work in the US. Out of respect for the privacy of the families we work with, we cannot provide any additional information about this position other than what has already been provided in the job description. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please apply!