4th Grade Teacher
Southlawn Elementary/27J Schools
Commerce City, ColoradoSee other jobs from this company
|Date Posted||May 22, 2023|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
|Certification Needed||Yes, A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$52,002.77 - $64,685.26|
Southlawn Elementary School, a 27J School in Commerce City, CO, is currently seeking a 4th grade teacher. This is a full-time, or 1.0 FTE, position with benefits.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
External applicants: upload a current resume, a current teaching license and transcripts.
27J Current Contracted Teachers: mark that you are a current 27J employee on the application, upload a current resume and provide a maximum of 2 years previous work experience. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.
All 27J postings close at 4:00 p.m.
Non-Discrimination Notice/Link Non-Discrimination Notice