|Date Posted||October 15, 2019|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
SUBSTITUTE KITCHEN STAFF
Hourly rate = $11.10
Responsible for the preparation of meals in the school food service program.
1. Prepares foods for breakfast and/or lunch for students and staff
2. Serves meals to students and staff.
3. Performs various clean up activities; may be on a rotating basis with other cooks and kitchen personnel.
4. May be responsible for inventory maintenance activity.
5. May have some financial or banking responsibilities including cashiering, record keeping, deposits, and accounting functions.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING
High school graduate or equivalent
One year or less
Knowledge of commercial food preparation and equipment preferred
Has the ability to work co-operatively with supervisors and co-workers
Maintains a generally positive attitude
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Frequent standing, walking, reaching, bending
Occasional sitting, stooping, climbing
Frequent lifting up to 20 pounds
Occasional lifting 20 to 50 pounds