||August 01, 2019
||K-12: Charter Schools
||Yes, Special Education Certification with reciprocity to Arizona
||$45,000 - $61,000
Great Hearts Academies is committed to serving the students within our special education population in a manner that reflects and affirms their dignity and rightful participation within the larger student body.
Anticipated locations of openings:
- Archway Classical Academy - Arete
- Archway Classical Academy - Glendale
- Archway North Phoenix
- Maryvale Preparatory Academy
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of our Special Educators:
- Providing specially designed instruction to students receiving special education and related services.
- Collaborating with related service providers and general education staff.
- Maintaining IEPs, Prior Written Notices, ensuring compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Planning and facilitating meetings throughout the special education process.
- Leading ongoing communication and collaboration with parents and staff regarding student planning and progress.
- Candidates must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and a valid AZ certification in Special Education (mild to moderate, cross-categorical, learning disability, or intern/alternative) and have a current AZ IVP fingerprint clearance card.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of technology.
- Great Hearts teachers must also demonstrate a commitment to and love for the liberal arts.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in Special Education.
- Teaching: 1 year
- Special Education: 1 year
QUESTIONS? INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Learn more and complete our full application at: https://bit.ly/2DOIuZJ
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Great Hearts Academies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2019