|Date Posted||October 31, 2019|
|Required Education||Master's Degree|
SUPERVISOR OF EDUCATION
The Arc Kohler School, located in Mountainside NJ is seeking a dynamic Supervisor of Education to support their talented team of education professionals supporting all facets of daily school operations to include Staff Supervision, Community Outreach and initiatives/activities that support Enrollment Growth:
· Working in coordination with Principal to evaluate teachers using the Strong evaluation model.
· Outreach & Marketing to support ongoing enrollment efforts
· Familiarity with the NJ DLM assessment.
· Ability to design, review, critique develop and update instructional materials
· Support and work collaboratively with the Principal and all staff to effect horizontal and vertical continuity and articulation of the established instructional program throughout the school. Contribute through providing observation and assessments of daily school operations when required.
· Assist the Principal to provide ongoing instructional support and classroom management assistance for all teaching staff when/where required.
· Assist the Principal to assure all State, local school districts and agency reports and documents are completed and submitted on time as assigned.
· Maintain positive employee relations, and promote an atmosphere that fosters good employee morale.
· Assist the Principal to provide for the coordination and integration of Educational Services with Early Intervention Services & Family Supports offered within and outside of The Arc of Union County Agency.
· Provide outreach, assessment and coordination of services to families, guardians, students.
· Establish and implement methods of assessing family/student goals, objectives and needs and assure requisite services are provided to timely address and meet identified needs.
· Serve as liaison between LEA and Kohler regarding student’s IEP and all necessary scheduling, reports etc.
· Serve as school/home link regarding continuity of program service.
· Establish and maintain individual parent/guardian meetings on a regularly scheduled basis.
· Develop and maintain a network of service referral resources for families/guardians of students.
Qualified applicants send your resume to: Jkaufman@arckohlerschool.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Send your resume to this employer.