||October 16, 2020
||K-12: Public Schools
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) supports top notch teaching and therapy professionals. For our Client in Rockford, we are seeking PEL Licensed Special Education Teachers who want to make a profound difference in the lives of students by empowering them to succeed and achieve their dreams.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Differentiate curriculum, instruction, and individualized learning plans to meet individual student needs.
* Design and implement high quality IEPs that effectively catalog student needs with clear objectives and outcomes in a timely manner.
* Develop positive relationships with students.
* Develop positive relationships with families for the purpose of creating a support for students and their growth.
* Creates and executes engaging lessons that supports all special needs such that they consistently meet and exceed their IEP goals.
* Manages weekly meetings with teachers and leadership team monitoring student progress.
* Assists in the Response to Intervention (RTI) process, and any testing necessary.
* Coordinates with teachers and other special education team members in serving students with special needs.
* Executes IEP supports, from modifications to accommodationsREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
* Valid Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL) with LBS1 endorsement
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with underserved communities (preferred) ADVANTAGES
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students.
* Establish a relationship with a nationally recognized referral agency with a niche focus on school based and therapy services.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.Browse All Kaleidoscope Education Careers
PEL Licensed Special Education Teacher (LBS1)Class:
Special Education Teacher - All disciplinesWork Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit ILOffice Email: [email protected]Office Phone:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020