||September 15, 2021
||K-12: Charter Schools
- Our schools are looking for talented and committed teachers to play a key role in the establishment of curriculum and culture as they develop a world-class education program from the stages of vision to execution.
- The outcomes our students deserve necessitate continuously strong teaching from the time our students enter kindergarten until they graduate from college. As such, our teachers will work closely with each school’s leadership team to ensure our students learn, grow, and eventually achieve transformative life outcomes. Each teacher will be responsible for ensuring that our students have the opportunity to learn in an environment of joyful, excellent teaching.
- Above all else, the most effective teacher will find joy and purpose in teaching children the habits necessary to be successful in school, and they will relish the opportunity to imbue our students with a love for learning. They must also be committed to KIPP Public Schools Northern California’s mission, while possessing the beliefs, character traits, and skills necessary to ensure student growth and achievement.
- Teachers are expected to plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a TK-12 learning environment, both in an in-person classroom setting and virtually, that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic and socio-emotional potential. Work is performed under the supervision of the principal.
All KIPP Teachers must...
- Model KIPP values
- Be committed to being an anti-racist educator
- Believe all students can achieve at the highest academic levels
- Possess strong content area knowledge and skills building relationships with students, families, and communities
- Teach in our extended day and year schedule (click here to learn more about a day in the life of a KIPP student)
- Contribute to a relentless and dedicated team of outstanding professionals
- Communicate well with students, families, and colleagues
- Have proficient knowledge of Google Suite applications (Google Classroom, Hangout, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Have the ability to learn and utilize instructional technology to support in-class and distance learning (i.e. Zoom, Nearpod)
- Hold a B.A/B.S degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Hold a valid substitute teaching credential or be in the process of securing one (please click here to learn more)
- Experience as an educator teaching Black and Brown students for one or more years
- Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese or Mandarin speaking proficiency
We are dedicated to you and your family's well-being! KIPP offers a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and transportation benefits. Although KIPP does not post salary scales, we are happy to walk candidates through the compensation package.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Apply here and pursue your dream job today!
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2021