Early Childhood Education Substitute Teacher
|Date Posted||August 03, 2022|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Kelly Education is a substitute staffing agency looking to hire talented Early Childhood Education Substitutes in the Philadelphia Metro Area. Kelly Education utilizes a streamlined online system called Frontline to manage your flexible schedule. We can offer the convenience of notifying you when new substituting shifts are posted and accepting shifts online or by phone whenever you are available. Join our team and become a substitute today!
$250 SIGN ON BONUS!
Positions & Requirements
Substitute Group Supervisor: $19.50/ hour Must be
· 18 years of age and either:
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field. Or;
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, including 30 credit hours in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field and 1 year of experience with children. Or;
· An associate degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field and 2 years of experience with children. Or;
· An associate degree from an accredited college or university, including 30 credit hours in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field and 3 years of experience with children.
Additional Requirements for all Roles
· Passion for working in early childhood education
· Ability to accept early morning/on call assignments
· Access to a computer with internet and email capabilities
· Reliable transportation and willingness to travel within a 5-20 mile radius
· Willingness to work with ages birth through Pre-K
· Flexibility with scheduling and working in different child care centers
Why work for Kelly Education?
· Weekly and competitive pay (get paid every Friday)
· PerkSpot-employee discounts
· Online training opportunities- build skills that will help you succeed!
· Fun work environment
Up to $150 clearance and training reimbursement
Join our team! Apply to:
· Call 724-716-6500
· Email: email@example.com
· Or schedule a phone interview using this link: https://calendly.com/jamr243/phone-interview
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.