5th Grade Teacher
27J Schools - Second Creek Elementary
Commerce City, Colorado
|Date Posted||November 22, 2022|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
|Certification Needed||Yes, Colorado Department of Education teaching license|
Second Creek Elementary School, a 27J School in Commerce City, CO, is currently seeking an elementary teacher. This is a full-time, or 1.0 FTE, position.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com -- © 1998-2022