High School Teachers - Multiple Needed
|Date Posted||March 01, 2023|
|Industry||K-12: Public Schools|
|STEM Focus||Math, Science|
|Certification Needed||Yes, Colorado Department of Education teaching license|
WE are seeking a caring and energetic Science, Math, and Generalist Special Education teachers who are excited about the opportunity to help high school students who have struggled with school success in the past.
YOU are seeking a school where you can make a difference in the lives of students, be a part of a close-knit staff team, and have the ability to stretch your creativity as an educator. Oh, and you should probably love Dragons (our mascot).
I & O - Who we are and What we do:
We believe in success and every student matters... and our actions prove it. We have improved our graduation rate from 31% to 74% in just 4 years. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to help students with all aspects of life’s challenges, not just academics. With our relationship-driven culture, we support our students to build the skills and confidence to reach their full potential, both in and out of the classroom.
Check out our video to see and hear from our team members!
Our ideal teammate is someone who:
- Has a passion for working with at-promise high school aged youth who need you
- Has a natural ability to build positive developmental relationships with students using both care and accountability.
- Brings energy, flexibility, and compassion to students, families, and teammates
- Is adept at managing change and uncertainty in a continuous improvement environment
- Likes the phrases “think outside the box” and “we like to have fun”
Want to know I & O even more?
We hope you are already thinking “I&O sounds awesome!” but…if you need a little more:
- 411 for prospective new “Dragon Trainers” (a.k.a., teachers!)
- YouTube Channel
Other questions? Please contact Principal Jennifer Alexander at email@example.com or text/call 720-507-5463.