|Date Posted||May 26, 2023|
|Certification Needed||Yes, North Carolina Teaching License or equivalent from another state|
|Required Education||Master's Degree|
Cardinal Gibbons High School is a private Catholic High School in Raleigh, NC. We are seeking applicants for a full-time English teaching position starting in the fall of 2023.
- should have relevant background and experience in teaching English at the secondary level.
- should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant English content area(s) and either have or be able to secure a NC Teaching license.
- should demonstrate proficiency with new technology and a willingness to integrate technology into classroom lessons.
- should possess the ability to contribute to other facets of school life beyond the classroom.
- should demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with the other members of the English department and the whole school not only regarding academics but furthering the mission of our school.
This position reports to the Assistant Head of School for Academics at Cardinal Gibbons High School.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the representative responsibilities.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at TeachingJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com © 1998-2023