|February 08, 2024
|K-12: Public Schools
|Yes, Teaching license with a Special Education Generalist endorsment from the Colorado Department of Education
Second Creek Elementary School, a 27J School in Commerce City, CO, is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher - Generalist, to provide direct instructional inclusion and assessment services to students with various types of disabilities.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License - Special Education Generalist.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Job ads copyrighted by TeachingJobs.com © 1998-2024